Everybody is talking about the new normal. The new normal being a world, of fear, of mask, of social distancing, of connecting online. However I think we should put effort and design a world 2.0.
- We can change the work week to be two days a week. Thus more people can be employed.
- Of course with less earnings we need to address the issue of land and rentals. Thus we reduce the profits of the landowners.
- In world 2.0 Debt like cigarettes must come with a warning label about debt traps.
- The people currently thinking about habitats and housing on mars must turn their attention to earth. Lets get the 3D printers working on cool low cost housing for the poor.
- What can you add to the list?
- Politics must no longer be about Presidents and Political parties. Ministers must be leaders of academics. I.E minister of infrastructure must be an engineer.
- Transparency must be a new norm.
- Please leave comments with ideas that can be added to the world 2.0
Church and Pub the ultimate hack
The Problem is choice?
This picture was taken at an office block the pic on the left is from the management toilets. the pic on the right is for the general worker toilets.
Makes you think. One there are less managers therefore they would use less water even they continue to flush. But I, know you know where I am going with this, because some where I find this to be the same kind of hack where managers get more money then the general workers.
Watch out for tomorrows hack it will take your to a zone next to the twilight.
Why do we blog?
We are trying to make a connection?
What kind of connection?
We are searching for attention?
We are searching for Likes?
I am simply trying to make a living, within a country, that imposes a status on me, that denies me the right to work. My life’s story is contained within the google code:vieome. How long can I live under the current status, depends on the connections I make, the attention I receive, which may be defined by the likes I recieve and the books I sell.